Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Highway

Today the sheriff announced that there were going to be highways built around our community. These highways are going to make traveling from state to state much easier. It is said that these highways are used to transport not only goods but weapons. Although I do not have a car to drive on the highway I am excited to see what it looks like. I heard that cars go as fast as 55 miles per hour on the highway. The sheriff said that there was going to be a highway build just 3 miles away from Coolsville. I might not be able to use the highway but maybe my kids will one day be able to. Maybe if I ask my neighbor with the model-T car, he will take me out for a spin on the highway. Well that's all for now until next time, see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment