Monday, December 5, 2011
World Fair
Today I heard news that there was going to be a World's Fair in 1939. It really seems like something special and it is going to be held here in the United States. It is a way for all of the countries of the world to come together as one. I'm not really sure how their going to get here though, considering half of them are around the world. Boy, I sure wouldn't mind going to one of those fairs. If my family had a little extra money saved a way I'd be on that first trip out there. Also I heard they were collecting things to put in a time capsule. It got me thinking, if I ever had a time capsule what would I put in it? Well that's all for now until next time, see you then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment