Why, hello there. My name is Ian Harding and if you are reading this you should become part of my blog. I post three times a week on topics that are currently occuring through out my life.
Currently I am a 35 year old ,white lower middle class worker that lives in the small town of Coolsville. Just like my father, I work as a coal miner. It doesn't really give my family and I the extravagant life we always hoped for but it pays the bills. Growing up my mother taught me and my two sisters how to read and write. We never had any formal education but I consider myself to be very smart.
As for my own family I have three children; Two sons and a beautiful daughter. The oldest boy, Jacob, is 11. Next is Benjamin who is 9 years old and last but certainly not least is my sweet Annaleigh. As of right now their main duties are to stay home and be taught by my wife, Ally. When my eldest son turns 14, my boss said he may start working in the mine doing easy jobs to help make some money. That's all for now until I see you next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment