Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Whippin' The Model T

Today I got to go for a ride in the new Model T. It was really fun but quite frankly it was scary. There isn't anything to hold you down in the seat and then seats only go up about 6 inches. You really feel like your about to fall out at any turn. The fastest we went was about 35 miles per hour. But when you really get that thing going it can go up to about 45 miles per hour. We aren't allowed to take the car out in busy sections of town. I really wanted to drive that thing but my neighbor said no. He said he would spend a few nights each week teaching me how to drive it so that one day I could drive it, and he can be worry free knowing that I won't crash it. YEEHAW, that car sure makes me wild. Thats all for now until next time, see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment